Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fall Home Decor

I finally got around to taking some pictures of my fall decor this evening so you could see it lit up. I just love the warm colors of fall. I will also take some pics. tomorrow of the rest in the day time.


Here's what the top of our piano looks like in the evening. I LOVE that fall picture!! Terry Redlin does the best realistic paintings. Justin and I went to his art museum in South Dakota and I swear the pictures looked 3-D in their original splendor. It is something to behold.


This little set up is between our couches. I really do like to light the place up!


This display is in our hutch. The fall village came from Justin's mom and it looks so perfect in there. I layered green peas, red beans, and corn in the glass jar, and put orange berries with leaf lights that I found on ebay in my cloche.


There's the whole ensemble!


 I think I'll host thanksgiving this year for my family because it's fun to make the table extra special for the occasion, and you know we LOVE to cook! :)

Happy fall!





No comments: