Thursday, May 21, 2015

Stella Lou

Stella is 14 months old and officially a walker and her brother LOVES playing chase with her... where he says chase me Stella and she actually can! :)

She still loves real food, none of that baby stuff, and is drinking less milk at daycare. However, she takes full advantage of mommy's 24/7 cafe. Not so good for me, perfect for a growing girl.

Stella LOVES loves loves giving kisses. She kisses everyone and everything!

She's way into pulling everything out of my kitchen cupboards and also bringing things to people. This is especially cute when she can't carry it!

She loves playing tea party in her kitchen and going outside to play. In fact, when the weather got nice that was all she wanted to do! She'd point to her coat and cry hoping we would take her out.

I bought her some fancy twinkle toe sketchers to wear, which she hates, and now one was lost in our move... so maybe she's in luck! We also lost her adorable little Levis jeans, so sad!


Mom, "Stella try some slice cheese."
Stella is touching it and thinking, okay, I can try this my buh (brother) eats it all the time.


Mom: "Oh no, Stella it goes in your mouth silly girl!"
And Stella is thinking doesn't mom put some kind of goop in her hair. I'm sure this must be it and now my hair will finally grow... it's about time you shared mom!


Mom: "Oh, Stella, now you have a cheese bugger!"
Stella is loving all the giggles...


And thinks... one more chunk should do the trick!



It is so much fun to see her personality start to come out. She is happy and willful and so so much fun! I just love asking her questions and waiting for the dramatic head shake of yes or no! So blessed!!

No comments: