Friday, April 17, 2015

Flashback Friday

Here's a little review of all the fun stuff we've been up to lately!

We have been learning about patterns, repeating units, and whether they are AB or AABB, etc. The kids got to create their own and did a super job!


Mrs. Leonoff taught us another super fun dice game and the kids are learning to be really good sports if they don't win! :)





Last Friday, we earned Pajama's and Pancakes... I have the BEST job ever!!!!!





Easton and I took a pajama day selfie!








Grandma and I are real comfy too!



We have been making some really colorful spring art projects and I am loving how these ladybugs turned out! Grandma always comes up with the theme and I find the project on Pinterest! 



Happy Friday... we earned extra recess today and I plan on swinging and sliding right along with my class!!

No comments: