Monday, April 13, 2015

Links and Loves

It's time to hear a little about me. It has been pretty impossible for me to update the blog at home, so I'm sorry it has been mainly pictures!!

Here are a few things I am loving right now...

Luke and I have been doing Koo Koo Kangaroo dance videos on Youtube and I have done them for a brain break in the classroom too. They are hilarious and fun!

I treated myself to this jean jacket from JCrew Factory and it is perfect to layer over everything and will be a spring staple!


A few weeks back the wonderful girls at Melissa's Golden Comb in Escanaba made me feel like a million gobzillion bucks. Not only is she amazing with hair, but she is THE BEST at being patient with little ones and Luke always get a super handsome haircut!! If you need a person who will love on your little one and make it a fun experience, you should look her up. Also she will make you feel awesome... that's just how she rolls!



Cassandra did my gel nails and they lasted for three weeks and are still growing out. She is so talented!



Speaking of hands... if yours are dry you should check out Soap and Glory Hand food. Love it!



I have been enjoying the following blogs lately:

The Small Things blog

The Lauren Elizabeth

Maskcara

The Inspired Apple 

Pearls, Handcuffs, and Happy Hour

My husband and I have been playing against each other on the Trivia Crack app. He always wins with his big brain full of useless information... I stink at sports questions and most of the others! if only they had a song lyric category!!
We just finished the first season of the Bates Motel and have just started the final season of Mad Men. We are also into You Better Call Sal, The Americans, and Game of Thrones.

I couldn't pass on this swimsuit from Old Navy for Stella...


I am wishing for summer!! Happy Monday, kitty cats! :)

No comments: