Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Last Days and Bowling...

I have had the best school year so far. I want to thank Grandma Joyce and Jessica Parlett for sharing my room and supporting my students. I would also like to thank all of my parent volunteers who came to visit and help and our wonderful PTO!




Here comes the sun... little darling!






Our bowling field trip was pretty crazy and my type A personality just had to take a few deep breaths, but our students LOVED it!! Thank you to Mrs. Pascoe for running all over Escanaba and picking up the slack!!










Near the end of the school year we had Easton and his dad bring their sweet dog Sammy in to visit. Sammy seemed to love the kids and was very interested in seeing the tennis balls on the base of all the student chairs! :) 


Loved this project. The google eye tentacles turned out soooo adorable!!






I hope you all have a great summer and I can't wait to see how much you have grown next fall when school starts!!

No comments: