Saturday, September 19, 2015

A week of firsts...

Luke was sick the entire 1st week of school. Poor guy!! So he was pumped to start on Monday... here's a little family photo op!





The kids in our classroom have been doing incredibly well. I am so excited to really get to know them all!


The pictures will get better when I have permission to show all the little faces here on the blog, but we use our circle multiple times a day to build community. Gym floor tape... best $ spent this year on my classroom!! :)






I have been using pieces of the new Envision math series our district purchased this year, and I must say I like it!! We have been learning that if we arrange our fingers or manipulatives in various ways it is still the same amount! Basic number sense at it's best!!


Our first project of the year was putting stickers over the first letter in our names, after I read my favorite ABC book... Chicka Chicka!

I hope your firsts are going well too!!

No comments: